(1) The materials contained in this website have been prepared for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. For help with a legal problem or question you should contact a qualified attorney for advice.
(2) Neither your receipt of information from this website, nor your use of this website to contact Cannon Law, P.C. or any of its attorneys creates an attorney-client relationship between you and Cannon Law, P.C. or any of its attorneys. Prior to accepting new clients we must first determine that no possible conflict of interest exists. Therefore you should not use this website to provide confidential information to us about a legal matter of yours. If you are not currently a client of this firm, the most appropriate way for you to initiate a possible representation is to contact one of our attorneys by telephone. The attorney will determine whether there may be a conflict of interest, and, if not, see that you are put in touch with the attorney best suited to handle your matter.
(3) As a convenience, this website may provide links to third-party websites. Such linked websites are not under the control of Cannon Law, P.C. and we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the contents of such websites nor do these links constitute an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of any content contained in such sites.
(4) William E. Cannon, Jr. is admitted in both North Carolina and Georgia. The ability of any attorney to engage in any activities in behalf of a client outside that attorney’s states of licensure is subject to state statutes and professional codes and court rules. Cannon Law, P.C. does not seek, and this website is not intended to solicit, legal employment outside our attorneys’ states of licensure that would constitute the unauthorized practice of law.
(5) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
(6) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
(7) Pursuant to IRS Circular 230, we are required to advise you that if there is any tax advice contained herein, it is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by the addressee or any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.