Choosing the right accident and personal injury lawyer is an important decision. The personal injury lawyers at Cannon Law, P.C. have more than more than 35 years of combined experience in investigating serious personal injury claims, negotiating on our clients’ behalf with insurance companies and vigorously representing our clients at trial. When you need an auto accident and personal injury attorney in Asheville, Waynesville, Bryson City, Cherokee, Sylva, Franklin, Hayesville or Murphy, contact us for a free consultation about your case.
What is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
A personal injury lawyer handles cases such as:
- Auto & Truck Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products and Drugs
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Railroad Accidents
- Wrongful Death
A personal injury lawyer understands your injury and the impact that it is having on your life. A personal injury lawyer can explain each step toward settlement or trial to help you make smart decisions. Our personal injury lawyers can give your case the attention it deserves to get to trial or settlement without delay.
Why Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Important evidence and witnesses can disappear.
- You can accidentally lose your right to sue for certain damages.
- The threat of a trial by a personal injury lawyer can motivate an insurance company to settle.
- Our personal injury lawyers know what information is needed for the maximum settlement or verdict at trial and how to obtain that information.
- We provide you with advice regarding insurance coverage, statutes of limitation and other important factors that the insurance company may not tell you.
Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in North Carolina
If you are in the area of Asheville, Waynesville, Bryson City, Sylva, Franklin, Murphy, Robbinsville or any other part of Western North Carolina and in need of a personal injury lawyer, then the lawyers of Cannon Law, P.C. are here to help. Click here to contact a personal injury lawyer.