Choosing the right accident and personal injury lawyer is an important decision. Accident and injury claims often require an understanding of medical problems and disability, engineering data, and insurance coverage. Your accident and injury lawyers at Cannon Law, P.C. have the knowledge and experience necessary to investigate your claim and understand your injury and the impact it is having on your life. We know how to negotiate on your behalf with insurance companies and vigorously represent you in trial.
We offer Free Consultations for
- Auto & Truck Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products and Drugs
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Railroad Accidents
- Wrongful Death
It is important to contact the Accident and Injury Lawyers at Cannon Law, P.C. as quickly as possible because:
- Important evidence and witnesses can disappear.
- You can accidentally lose your right to sue for certain damages.
- The threat of a trial by a personal injury lawyer can motivate an insurance company to settle.
- Our personal injury lawyers know what information is needed for the maximum settlement or verdict at trial and how to obtain that information.
- We provide you with advice regarding insurance coverage, statutes of limitation and other important factors that the insurance company may not tell you.
Contact an Accident and Injury Lawyer at Cannon Law, P.C. today to learn how we can help you with your claim.