Once a business is created, it is important to conduct an annual review to make sure that your business has complied with all legal requirements, identify any potential problems and plan for growth or changes. The business lawyers at Cannon Law, P.C. are pleased to offer an annual checkup meeting with our business clients, either at your business or our offices. Appointments are available after hours and on weekends to suit your requirements.
Legal Checkup Topics
- Annual reports and other filings
- Are minutes and other records up to date?
- Changes in size, scope or financial status of business
- Employment changes
- Ownership changes and succession planning
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Potential and existing claims
- Intellectual Property
Contact our office today to schedule your Annual Business Checkup.