It is a rare business that operates without written agreements. These may include agreements between multiple business owners, contracts with customers and vendors, office and equipment leases and employment agreements.
The Business Lawyers at Cannon Law, P.C. are experienced in negotiating and drafting contracts and in reviewing contracts you have been asked to sign. Our experience in litigating business contracts helps us draft contracts that anticipate and minimize the opportunity for future disputes and lawsuits.
Contact Bill Cannon at Cannon Law, P.C. for assistance with your contracts, leases and other agreements, including the following:
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements
- Employment contracts
- Office/building leases
- Equipment leases
- Real estate purchase/sale agreements
- Settlement and release documents
- Loan documents
- Shareholder agreements
- Contract for sale or purchase of a business